- Abiy Ahmed
- Addis Ababa
- Aksumite Empire
- Al Mariam's Commentaries
- Ancient Ethiopia
- Central Africa
- Contact us
- East Africa
- Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Culture
- Ethiopian History
- Ethiopian Queens
- Gadaa (The Orormo Democarcy)
- grand ethiopian renaissance dam
- Kebra Negast
- Kebra Negast
- North Africa
- Profiling Africa
- São Tomé and Príncipe
- South Africa
- The Battle of Adwa
- The battle of Adwa
- Tilahun Gessesse
- UNESCO Sites
- UNESCO Wold Heritage Site
- West Africa
- Zagwe Dynasty.
Contents: Origin of Civilization
1. Summary of the astounding contents of Books I and II.
2. The Growing Need of Light Upon Race Origins.
1. ANCIENT CUSHITE EMPIRE OF ETHIOPIANS.
1. The Distance of the Empire in Hoary Ages.
2. It’s Spread Over Europe, Asia, Africa, and America.
3. It’s Kings the Mysterious Gods of Ancient Mythology.
2. OLD ETHIOPIA it is PEOPLE.
1. Egypt was Civilized from Ethiopia.
2. Ethiopia Described in the Literature of India.
3. The Bible Linked Egypt and Ethiopia as One Land.
4. Nubians are Superior to the Egyptians of Today.
5. Nubians the Race of the Egyptian Monuments.
3. ANCIENT ETHIOPIA, THE LAND.
1. Ethiopia a Land Richer and Broader than Egypt.
2. Cushite Wealth Sprang from Worldwide Trade.
3. The Gold Mines and Emeralds of Ethiopia.
4. The Infinite Number of Monuments and Temples.
4. THE AMAZING CIVILIZATION OF ETHIOPIA.
1. Ethiopians Passed Directly to the Use of Iron.
2. Ethiopians Tamed the Animals and Plants.
3. The Primitive Worship of the Ethiopians was Pure.
4. There was a Rich Literature In Olden Days.
5. Ethiopia Desolated by Arabs and Turkish Conquests.
6. Recent Excavations In Ethiopia by Harvard University.
7. Nubians Dress Today Like the Types on the Monuments.
5. PRE-HISTORIC EGYPT THE LAND OF WONDERS.
1. Lower Egypt was Once a Part of the Sea.
2. The Primitive Egyptians were entirely Uncivilized.
3. The Early Population of Thebes was Nubian.
4. The Physical Features of Upper and Lower Egypt.
5. Race Traits of the Egyptian Fellah.
6. The “Hundred-Gated Thebes” an Ethiopian City.
7. The Egyptian God Amen-Ra was Cush of the Scriptures.
6. EGYPT AND HER GOLDEN AGE.
1. The Earliest Epoch was of the “Old Race.”
2. Greece and Rome but Passed on the Arts of Egypt.
3. The Gods of Egypt and Her Religion.
4. Egyptian Arts, Amusements and Domestic Life.
5. Egyptians as Engineers and Master Builders.
7. EGYPT AND HER MIGHTY PHARAOHS.
1. The Earliest Dynasties and Kings.
2. The Age of the Pyramid Building.
3. The “Old Dynasty” Rulers Full Featured Ethiopians.
4. Great Pharaohs of the Middle Kingdom, Ethiopians.
5. The Mulatto Aahmes Frees Egypt from the Hyksos.
6. The Ethiopian Thotmes Ill, the Greatest Pharaoh.
7. Egypt’s Splendor Revealed In Tut-Ankh-Amen’s Tomb.
8. Egypt Ruled from Ethiopia.
9. The Decline of the Power of the Pharaohs.
8. ARABIA AND HER ANCIENT RACES.
1. Ancient Arabia Part of the Cushite Empire.
2. Divisions of Arabia, Desert, Felix and Petrie.
3. Arabia Settled by Two Distinct Races
4. The Cushite-Arabians were Civilized Agriculturists.
5. The Semitic-Arabians were a Wild, Nomadic Race.
6. The Cushite-Arabian was the Oldest and Purest Blood.
7. The Rise of Mohammed and the Koreysh.
9. THE MARVELOUS ARABIAN CIVILIZATION.
1. The Marvelous Panorama of Bible Scenes in Arabia.
2. Alexander Called Arabia the Richest Nation in the World.
3. The Wonderful Ruins Left by the Adites (Cushites).
4. The Terracing of the Ancient Race.
5. “Sinbad the Sailor” Pictured Ancient Cushite Voyages.
6. The Conquest of the Saracens.
7. Semitic-Arabians Spread the Precious Cushite Culture.
10. THE RICH ARABIAN LITERATURE.
1. Great Arabian Fair Like the Greek Olympiads.
2. Here Masters of Poetry and Rhetoric Contested.
3. The Early Mohammedans were Very Ignorant.
4. Arabica Union of Semitic and Cushite Tongues.
5. The “Arabian Nights Entertainments” Pictured Cushite Life.
6. The Crowded Arabian Universities.
7. “Antar the Lion,” the Renowned Ethiopian Poet.
8. Arabian Skill In Manufacture.
9. Her Gifts In Science and Art to Backward Europe.
11. THE STRANGE RACES OF ANCIENT CHALDEA.
1. The “Old Race” of Egypt Settled Chaldea.
2. Colonists Led by Nimrod, Son of Cush.
3. Two Race Types on the Monuments.
4. The Story of Primitive Times by Berosus.
5. The Earliest Cities and Their Gods.
6. Sargon I, a Cushite Arabian.
7. Origin of the Cassite Conquerors.
8. Early Assyria but a Province of Babylonia.
9. Race Traits and Culture of the Assyrians.
12. BABYLONIA, THE LAND OF MARVELS.
1. The Mesopotamian Plain and Its Rivers.
2. The Land Early Filled with Little City-Republics.
3. Temples Reared by the Race of India and Egypt
4. The Wonders of Babylon and Its Immense Size.
5. The Magnificence. of Its Temples.
13. THE CIVILIZATION OF BABYLONIA.
1. Their Recorded Knowledge of Creation.
2. The Babylonians were Planet Worshippers.
3. Their Early Mastery of Science.
4. The Costly Manufacturers of Babylon.
5. Her Highly Developed System of Laws.
6. Her Advanced Skill in Agriculture.
7. The building, Engineering, and Drainage.
8. The Overthrow of Babylon by Cyrus.
9. Recent Excavations in Babylonia.
14. ANCIENT INDIA, THE LAND OF MYSTERY.
1. Colonies from the “Old Race” Settled India.
2. The Climate and Wonderful Plant Life,
3. Aryan Invaders Inferior to the “Old Race.”
4. Hindu Literature Represents a Southern Culture.
S. The Brahminical Caste of India.
6. How They Altered Ancient Literature.
7. Dravidians the Representatives of the Cushites.
15. THE CIVILIZATION OF INDIA.
1. Early System that of City-Republics.
2. The Singular Communal Life of the Hindu.
3. The Peculiar Individuality of the Hindu Women.
4. The Wonderful Ruins Cut Out of Solid Rock.
5. India Subjected to Foreign Conquest.
6. The Vast Treasures Pound by the Mongols.
7. Origin of the Caste System.
16. HINDU RELIGION AND LITERATURE.
1. The Most Deeply Religious People in the World.
2. Buddhism Banished from India by the Brahmins.
3. Buddha Still Rules the Ideals of One-third of Mankind.
4. Brahminism’s Cruelty in Driving Out Buddhism.
6. The Origin of the Brahmins.
6. The Great Epics of India Sprang from the Cushite Element.
7. The Race of the Rig-Veda.
8. The Philosophy of India Unapproached by Other Races.
9. Great Similarity of Sanskrit, Greek, and Latin.
17. ANCIENT MEDIA AND PERSIA WERE CUSHITE.
1. Ancient Persia Inhabited by a Wolly-haired Race.
2. The Climate and Products of Media.
3. The Old Religion of the Zend-Avesta.
4. The Strange, Conflicting Testimony About Zoroaster.
5. The Scythians Overrun Media.
6. Early Life of Cyrus the Great.
7. Persian Art, a New Growth Upon an Old Culture.
8. Persia Saved Civilization and Destroyed It.
9. Later Flowerings of the Old Culture.